COVID-19 and Flu Precautions
At Bump Fitness Club we have a very unique purpose to provide a safe and supportive environment for pregnant moms to become or stay active. In order to keep our members and trainers/instructors safe, we are taking the following precautions:
- Masks are required at all times in the studio.
- All members will be screened for symptoms upon entry. Symptoms include the following: fever, chills, cough, fatigue, muscle and/or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, non-allergy related congestion or runny nose, diarrhea, and new onset nausea and vomiting unrelated to pregnancy. If you are not feeling well, please access class online.
- A thermometer is available for temperature checks as deemed necessary.
- The number of spots available for in studio sessions are limited. All members MUST preregister for all classes/sessions via the website or mobile app. No drop-ins allowed.
- We ask that you bring no additional visitors to the studio.
- For strength sessions, you will be assigned a FitBench. All equipment used for your session will be at your assigned FitBench. Please do not share equipment or take it to a separate area without approval from your trainer.
- For yoga sessions, we ask that you bring your own yoga mat and props from home. We will have a very limited number available for use in the studio.
- Please bring your own water and water bottle.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility. Please feel free to use frequently during your session.
- If you wish to come tour our studio, we ask that you please reach out by call/text (480) 242-6856 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
We Look Forward to Helping you Achieve your Pregnancy Fitness Goals!