Bump Fitness Club is a new boutique fitness studio for pregnant women specializing in pre- and postnatal exercise, birth preparation, and postpartum recovery. We aim to provide a safe, supervised environment for exercise during pregnancy with the goal of helping women maintain performance of their daily pre-pregnancy activities, prepare the body for the physical demands of labor and delivery, and facilitate postpartum recovery.
We are seeking team-orientated, passionate, outgoing, and personable group fitness instructors/personal trainers with a heart for working specifically with pregnant and newly postpartum women. Applicants must possess, at minimum, the following:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- One current nationally accredited personal training certification or a degree in an exercise related fluid
- Pre- and postnatal fitness certification.
- Current CPR and AED certification
- At least 1 year experience
Job duties are as follows:
- Performance of new client fitness assessment
- Ensuring new client documentation (business contract, liability waiver, and physician consent form) is completed in a timely manner
- Leading group fitness classes with maximum of 10 participants in each class
- Ensure proper performance of exercise techniques to prevent injury and appropriately regressing exercises as necessary
- Ensure appropriate pregnancy specific modifications for exercises performed
- Maintaining cleanliness of studio
- Assisting client in resolving website or app related scheduling and/or billing issues
Schedule is negotiable.
Please email email@example.com for more information or submit your resume.